Clearwater Moving FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about Moving in Clearwater, Florida
What happens when I call for a quote?
How long have you been in business?
How Do I Lodge a Complaint?
First, you want to check with the Clearwater moving company to see if they have a complaint process. It's a good sign if they do because it shows they care about their customers. You can also check out the following businesses:
- Better Business Bureau offers a complaint registry and provides information on what kind of complaints they'll accept.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides an online complaint form or a toll-free number you can call.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection also provides an online form that you can fill out and submit.
- The National Association of Attorneys General gives a full contact list of Attorneys General to whom you may lodge a complaint. This is highly recommended.
- Rip-off Report.com has a lot of information on submitting and getting reports on companies. It's a great place to lodge a complaint and to view other people's experiences as well.